SciTeeX Sp. z o.o. has been implementing the projects that are co-financed by the European Means received from the Regional Development Fund under the 2007-2013 Lublin Voivoship Regional Operation Program:
- Action 1.3. Investment subsidies for SME. Title: "Implementation of Innovative Machine Tools for Producing Industrial Surface Treatment Machine Subassemblies to Increase Competitiveness on Internatioal Market".
- Action 1.7. Enterrprise Competitiveness Increase through Counselling. Title: "Purchase of Counselling Services for Receiving and Renewing Compliance Certificates for Products and for Staff Qualification".
- Action 1.3..Investment subsidies for SME. Title: "Starting the Production of Innovative Automatic Machines for Cleaning Steel Structures".
- Action 1.7. Enterprise Competitiveness Increase through Counselling. Title: "Purchase of Counselling Services for Designing and Implementing the 14001 Environment Management System at SciTeeX Sp z o.o.".
- Action 1.4. Investment Subsidies for Enterprise Adjustment to meet the Environmental Protection Requirements and in the area of Renewable Energy Sources. Scheme A, Title: "Thermal Modernization of the GP-1 and GP-2 Production-and-Office Rooms".
SciTeeX Sp z o.o. has been implementing the projects co-financed within Action 6.1 "Passport to Exporting", Priority Axis 6, Polish Economy on International Market under the Operational Program 6 "Economy 2007-2013", run under the Regional Development Minister's Regulation of 7 April 2008 concerning the financial aid to be allocated by the Polish Entrepreneurship Development Agency under the Innovative Economy Operational Program 2007-2013 (Journal of Law No. 68, Pos. 414, with later amendments).
- Project title: "Exporting Development of SciTeeX Sp. z o.o. as outlined in the Export Development Plan", Subsidy Contract UDA-POIG.06.01.00-14-306/10-00 of 31 March 2011.
- Project title: "Exporting Development of SciTeeX Sp. z o.o. as outlined in the Export Development Plan", Subsidy Contract UDA-POIG.06.01.00-14-466/1-00 of 19 March 2012.